• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Be back in December

sudden valley gunner

Been here 10 days visiting family. Didn't get a chance to go shooting or hang out with anyone.

Will be back in December (approximately) for a longer visit.

Was talking to my brother in law, there are direct flights to Bellingham Wa, our Sheriff is fairly pro firearms. I thought I'd let the folks here know that our state issues CPL's to out of state visitors. Of course you are welcome to OC in my state. And we have fairly regular OC meets in Bellingham close to he airport.

Aloha,
Rob

sudden valley gunner

Rob,

How are round-trip airfares presently?

Do you see them getting any better or worse in the next year?

Can you always find airfare "specials" if you book early enough (book months ahead of time)?

For the immediate future it looks like it will stay cheap from where I am.
We now have direct flights from my town if you are diligent and flexible you can find inexpensive fairs. In November another airline will be adding a flight to Oahu.
You don't necessarily have to book way in advance I sometimes find that it drops cheaper the week before the flight as the airline tries to fill the seats, usually that is for flying on a Tuesday through Thursday flights though.