• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Drop Leg Holsters

solus

I have one for my g19. I don't wear it going out to dinner or to the store or anywhere that has a lot of people around. It's mostly for camping, long driving, going to the range, working in the yard or building something in the garage, working in tight spaces. I only wear black pants with it as well.

The drop leg for me is the most comfortable systems that I have. I have long arms and my hand naturally just wants to rest on it. That alone can be taken the wrong way in the sight of others so to avoid that I just don't wear it in high public areas. To each their own though.

Welcome to the forum

glad you discovered a method of carry that works for you and wish you the best.