• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

How to really restore (enforce) our unalienable right to carry

NewZealandAmerican

Greater Salt Lake City Metro area far south suburb
HOW TO REALLY RESTORE (ENFORCE) OUR UNALIENABLE RIGHT TO CARRY

I just heard Devvy Kidd last week on Jeff Rense's show mention that we need to get on our state legislators before November about restoring our constitutional state militias if we want to have the full force of exercising our un-alienable RIGHT to bear arms instead of wasting money on the NRA. I think this is a great idea. Any thoughts to expound on this?July 11 at 3:06pm we should follow along the lines of the Alaska state militia in making cops accountable (following proper due process) when contacting citizens to do the right thing. RESTORE Constitutional state militias through the state legislature, get on your state represenatatives and state senators before this November 2012! PLEASE READ for info how to implement this plan in motion right away: http://www.newswithviews.com/Devvy/kidd412.htm PLEASE SHARE far and wide, make viral!

hammer6

HOW TO REALLY RESTORE (ENFORCE) OUR UNALIENABLE RIGHT TO CARRY

I just heard Devvy Kidd last week on Jeff Rense's show mention that we need to get on our state legislators before November about restoring our constitutional state militias if we want to have the full force of exercising our un-alienable RIGHT to bear arms instead of wasting money on the NRA. I think this is a great idea. Any thoughts to expound on this?July 11 at 3:06pm we should follow along the lines of the Alaska state militia in making cops accountable (following proper due process) when contacting citizens to do the right thing. RESTORE Constitutional state militias through the state legislature, get on your state represenatatives and state senators before this November 2012! PLEASE READ for info how to implement this plan in motion right away: http://www.newswithviews.com/Devvy/kidd412.htm PLEASE SHARE far and wide, make viral!

yeah but the SCOTUS ruled the 2nd amendment right was an individual right...so it'll just take time for each state to get on board....i think